Media & Speaking opportunities
Jason W. Park, PhD, shares the story of his 20-year recovery from bipolar disorder in the desire to help others. He hopes that by learning of his journey and advice, people suffering from bipolar can recover more quickly. He also wants to bring hope to sufferers, as well as to their families and friends.
Dr. Park was recently interviewed by BP Magazine, a publication dedicated to people with bipolar disorder.
He has given talks at colleges, to parents of children with bipolar disorder, and also to a joint meeting of the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health. He is a member of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, the Stability Network as well as the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance.
His topics include:
- Mental Health Awareness Month: Why It’s Important
- The 1 Pre-Condition and 3 Requirements for Recovery when Bipolar
- Maintaining or Achieving Recovery in COVID Times
- Self-Help Moves for Anyone Wanting to Support Their Mental Health
- Managing the Challenges of Relationships When You’re Bipolar
- Considerations for Police in Dealing with Distressed Individuals
To book the author of the memoir Bliss + Blues = Bipolar for a media interview or presentation, write to [email protected].